Search results

1. IJG1970

Tioga County Pennsylvania or nearby

I seek folk's to trail around with' preferably 18 or older, I'm in Elkland Pa' I have some area's to ride off road without any legal issues' but seek more or better places with longer places to ride. thanks.
  2. IJG1970

Word Association Game

The Little Rascals
  3. IJG1970

Word Association Game

eyesore
  4. IJG1970

aztalan cycle club

I enjoyed that video as well' ty kindly for posting.
  5. IJG1970

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

PA? , I'm in tioga county looking for trails to ride for an couple hours or more. Anyone Care to venture with me?
  6. IJG1970

(Wanted) 3 front shock absorbers

I seek 3 front shock absorbers '1 for each bike. motovox,doodlebug,toyoco alligator
  7. IJG1970

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Comeon, gimmie front shocks .
  8. IJG1970

My Daughter's "G-Thang" Motovox MBX10 2017 OldMiniBikes Build Off class winner.

NICE SUSPENSION WORK MR. Love the idea, hoping one day to do the same.
  9. IJG1970

I’m new, doodlebug db30, 196cc, pocket bike front end with suspension and disc

I'm so happy to see / read that another type of shock absorbers have been able to work on the doodlebug. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
  10. IJG1970

Pics of Willwood Brake Calipers on their minibikes?

well i got him the motovox hydro brakes from hotrodminibikes.com. I think he'll forget about them willwood calipers for the moment. But' For Now he needs a jackshaft/torque a verter & a smaller rear sprocket. It's upsetting when the other guy fly's past you like you were a turtle.:shrug:
  11. IJG1970

Pics of Willwood Brake Calipers on their minibikes?

Thank's for the feedback fellas' I was just helping my buddy be unique with his ride. I'm building it for him'