Search results

1. L

Just got this bike, now what?

the plan is to completely rebuild the engine. I have to do some more resurch on this but i would love to paint the block.
  2. L

i have been trying to find a gasket set for this engine. cant seem to have any luck. does anyone know a source?
  3. L

just pulled the engine off the bike. Also got the gas tank pull start and other stuff off the engine. It all looks pretty good, but very dirty. I tried to take of the front handlebar/fork assembly, but ran into some problems. I got the nut off the end of the bolt but i cannot get the bolt out...
  4. L

Here are some better pics of my bike. Pleas comment with anything wrong or interesting. All the help has been greatly appreciated.
  5. L

i do have a clutch cover. What should the chain tension be like? to me it seems very tight. There is no play at all. will be posting better pics soon.
  6. L

Hey, thanks a lot will certainly look at OldMiniBikes.
  7. L

What is dry lube? Can anyone recommend a source for drum brakes? And yes it is fast. The way the throttle cable is set up makes for a very small twist on the handle for full throttle, something i need to fix. Becouse of this it is almost impossible not to pop a wheely when accelerating.:laugh:
  8. L

Hey all, i picked up this mini bike at a garage sale for 40 bucks and want to know what it is and more importantly what it needs. I have a few questions. First is that it does not have brakes. Does it need brakes? Can it use a clutch brake with the comet cluch or would it need to be a drum...
  9. L

New member, old mini bike, new project.

The pics are backward. thanks, heading over to general mini bike.
  10. L

New member, old mini bike, new project.

Hey all, i picked up this bike for 40 bucks resently and am looking to fix it up paint and ride it. What would be the best place to post and ask questions? thanks