Search results

1. M

WTB Tote Gote 750. Roller or Complete

Looking to buy a Tote gote 750. Roller or complete, in pieces it doesn't matter. Let me know what you have, and lets make a deal.
  2. M

WTB a Tote Gote

Looking to buy a tote gote with suspension. Ideal gote would be a model 750, but let me know what you have. Can arrange pick up. PM me with what you have.
  3. M

Unrestored Thule trooper for sale

PM sent if its still available.
  4. M

Tote Gote or Tule Trooper

Thank you, Dave I'll check it out.
  5. M

Tote Gote or Tule Trooper

Looking to buy a tote gote 600 or larger roller or complete. Also interested in a tule trooper. Please PM me. Thank you
  6. M

Tote Gote proper belt tension

I figured it out...It was the pulley. As the clutch contracted, the pulley was semi frozen up. So i cleaned the pulley and now it gets up to speed and smoothed out. The spring on the pulley had some junk on it that held it from any expansion. Thank you!
  7. M

I did clean the climb away clutch, but have not done anything to the belt pulley. I found that the front left motor mount was broken. I replaced that and it helped. I also went with a belt slightly larger than 7/8 width, and it helped the gote to accelerate more, but still has strong vibration...
  8. M

[B]Hello Folks, I am new to the forum! I have a tote gote model 403 that I have just installed a new belt on. Any tips on what my belt tension should be? at idle the belt just starts to barely engage. At high rev it struggles to reach peak speed with vibration. I am new to this...