Search results

1. Kid Foremost

Two old frames need identifying

Got these two, along with a Huskee Trail Rider. Paid $100 for all three. Started on the Huskee rebuild and will start on one of these after.
  2. Kid Foremost

Identify this engine

I got three mini bikes for $100.00. One of them, a Huskee Trail Rider, had this engine on it. I am unable to find any numbers, other than some cast numbers (13 and 1S), on it. The guy I got them from inherit them from his Father in Law. It caught fire when he rode it. I found a wasp nest in the...
  3. Kid Foremost

My Gilson find on the tracks

Found her up in Minneapolis between main 1 and main 2 tracks. I figure that it must had been stolen and abandoned or some kid got tired of pushing it and left it to get hit by a train. Either way, it was not suppose to be there and now it is mine all mine :thumbsup:
  4. Kid Foremost

50 years later

Hello from Mt. Vernon, Missouri. I got my first mini bike in 1965. It was a blue Foremost. I was five years old. About six months ago, I was testing rail in Minneapolis. I work for an ultrasonic rail testing company. Well, I had to stop and back up to investigate an indication that would...