Search results

1. jcdvested

Predator used crank 3/4" keyed & threaded needed !!!

I am buying a 3/4" keyed jackshaft from OldMiniBikes warehouse..taking to a machine shop.cutting to size..coring the center through for the 5/16 x24 and extending the shaft that way for a tav. The driver of the tav will be placed over the seam and locking it together with the permanent tav key.. hope it...
  2. jcdvested

9 years for OldMiniBikes.com !

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  3. jcdvested

I want to SCREAM! Super Bronc Throttle.

Fold it over onto itself Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  4. jcdvested

I want to SCREAM! Super Bronc Throttle.

I used sandpaper. ..hasn't moved in weeks Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  5. jcdvested

New To The Forum

Welcome sir Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  6. jcdvested

Bike shakes accelerating

Well at least you responded. So it worked.. :) Just looking for someone with the same problem and good results.. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  7. jcdvested

Bike shakes accelerating

I have the same vibration with TAV. Did you find out what it was?? I haven't found mine yet. Feels like chain grind/slippage. 7-7-2015
  8. jcdvested

Shuddering/ Grinding shakes the bike

I am experiencing a shake, shudder, grinding while accelerating a little heavier from any speed. It feels like the chain is slipping? I have a Brand New Comet TAV and the builder is very experienced. Has anyone had this problem. I have been searching You Tube and found this...it sounds like the...
  9. jcdvested

9 years for OldMiniBikes.com !

Just started to be a member last week...ish...looking forward to 9 more then.. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. jcdvested

Manco Trail Cat

I work in Harleysville. ..not far..would love to meet up Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  11. jcdvested

Manco Trail Cat

What is your location I am in southeastern Pennsylvania Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  12. jcdvested

2 Arco projects and parts York PA $200

Still available? I M in PA Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk