Search results

1. J

Tecumseh h40 crank points

Needed for stalled H40 engine project. H40 crank. Points style. Please if you have one you can sell me that would be appreciated. Thank you Joe
  2. J

Wanted 60 tooth Bonanza sprocket

Look for a 60 tooth hub sprocket for the kidney bean wheels Bonanza. Any help would be appreciate. Thank you Joe
  3. J

1968-69 Tecumseh HS wanted

Still looking for a Tecumseh for my fox trail bug. Must be running and in good shape. Please email me at delboniscarpet@cox.net. Thank you joe
  4. J

Tecumseh hs5

I know nothing about these engines. So here is my question. The engine I am looking at has a square exhaust, is it easy to put the old style round exhaust on this engine? I remember my old original engine had the exhaust port on the left and the carb port on the right. On the engine that I am...
  5. J

Wanted Tecumseh HS engine for 68 Fox Trail Bug

Hello All, looking for a very nice HS Tecumseh engine. Please feel free to PM me if you have one that you can part with. The Fox Trail Bug is ready to go. Thanks to Scott. Thank you Joe
  6. J

Bonanza 5 inch brake backing plate 1500

Brake backing plate for bonanza 1500. It's steal and has the holes for the brake light. It has the bolt for the stop. It has the spacer on it. Thank you Joe
  7. J

Trail Horse fenders wanted

Please if you have any trail horse fenders to sell, please pm me. Thank you Joe
  8. J

Trail Hose gas tank infomatiom.

Dose anyone have a dimensions of the Trail Horse GTO gas tank size. Also any photos of the set up is much appreciated. I want to set it up close to the original deal. Thank you, Joe
  9. J

Wanted Trail Hourse Fuel Tank

Here we go,,,Tail Horse fuel tank, Thank you....Joe
  10. J

Trail bug on ebay is it a good start?

Hello I am new to the forum. I want to ride a nice fox trail bug, like the one I use to have. There is a frame on eBay that is nice but needs everything. Engine, foot peg, seat re due, brake, fenders, and more. 150 for frame and 160 postage. I feel if I wait I can do better. For starters are the...
  11. J

Fox trail bug wanted

Looking to by a fox trail bug. Would like it to be original, dose not have to be a perfect restore. A surviver with all the parts, fenders, pegs, chain guard, brake... All good points for me. I am new here and any help in the right direction to purchase this bike is appreciated. Thank you Joe 90