Search results

1. N

predator 346cc engine wont start

Ok so nothing has worked. It's getting perfect gas I've hahahahaed around with the carb nothing. Um not sure what else to try.
  2. N

Sorry for getting back to you so late.. but I've tried that and it did not work it will start and I'm not sure if it's tuned right but it will idle for about 20 seconds on half choke and them I try starting it on run and it still wants to die. I've came to the conclusion that it loves to be...
  3. N

Alright man I've tried that too. And I've tuned it and it will start but I let it run on choke for a little bit and then it was able to run half choke and and it will slowly die. When I give it gas quick it will bog out when I have choke on it does the same thing I've tryied just pudding it on...
  4. N

That's funny you said that cause I thought my gas tank filter was guncked up. And I took the hose off the carbrator and would barely spit gas out until I took off that gas lid. I'm going to try that. Thanks man
  5. N

Ok so I do have the idle and mixture adjustment it's just I have to play with it and get it just right.. it's wanting to bog when I give it gas and I tried to riches it and it sounds better and then when I try to start it. Then it's hard to start.. any suggestions?
  6. N

Alright man so it comes out that the spark plug was bad. But once I take it off of choke it dies and I've tried half choke and it's way to much I've tried a little bit of choke and it slowly dies..
  7. N

I'm pretty sure it's the spark plug. I took it out tonight to look at it again and it looked bad. So I jusy went ahead and bought a new one.hopefully it will crank tomorrow
  8. N

Alright man I got the carb off right now if I blow into the carbrator when is up side down it won't let me blow into it any more and when it's upright it blows freely. Another thing I for got to mention is that this carb is practically new.
  9. N

Thanks man. I'm going going to try that and see if it cranks.
  10. N

Alright so I have a predator 346cc engine I've had it running fine. The next day I try to start it it didn't want to start. I've cleaned the carb took off the bowl to see if it was dirty clean as as whistle. I've checked the spark plug to see if it was getting a spark, I've set the gap on the...