Search results

1. Mr.fuss

cat wheels and stars

Pm me a phone number and you can text me pictures of what you have .
  2. Mr.fuss

Harley davidson /Aermacci

1966 m50s
  3. Mr.fuss

Harley davidson /Aermacci

Are there any m50s people on here ? I'm trading for one thats missing a few parts , could use a few sources . Thanks in advance .
  4. Mr.fuss

New old guy from Michigan

Welcome, from another Michigan Muskin Cat collector !
  5. Mr.fuss

Original Vintage Brake Lever Steens Frijole Taco ... CAT ?

Is it for 7/8 or 1 inch bars ?
  6. Mr.fuss

Anyone into militarty scale models?

I'm a military model builder . I would like to know more. Are you selling the lot or one at a time ?
  7. Mr.fuss

Cat brake calipers

Thank you I'll look further into that .
  8. Mr.fuss

All original SURVIVORS

1972 Cat R3501 100% complete original . Can't figure out why the image is sideways.
  9. Mr.fuss

Best Paint Remover Sorta...

Use dot 3 brake fluid its not leathal . Rubbing it on can remove paint slowly , while soaking a part in it will strip it more agressively . Its perfect for taking paint of of chrome too .
  10. Mr.fuss

Cat brake calipers

I need help finding brake calipers for my Muskin Cat minibikes. I bought a few nos kelsey hayes 210ms and they work great but I need five more and can't seem to find them any where . I understand k-h 200ms work also, but I cant find any of those either . Are there any other calipers that were a...
  11. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

I'm looking for Tecumseh H35s and hs40s of the 69' , 70, 71 vintage to restore also. Trying to teach my sons how to build engines so project engines are preferred .
  12. Mr.fuss

another new guy from Mi.

Let me know if you get rid of the hs40. I have a challenger T/A , and a 340-4 challenger. Lots of other mopar guys on here too ! You also need to come down to "thunderdome" races on the old velodrome track. Watch the events calender or pm me contact info and I will let you know about swap meets...
  13. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

Bought em.
  14. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

Eliminator sissy bar ? Anyone ?
  15. Mr.fuss

Cat projects for sale - Duster Chopper, Slingshot and 300X

I'm interested in cat parts please contact me .
  16. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

I am also interested in "nice" stuff , but i can't pay the Smithsonian prices. Also vintage h-30 h-35 and hs-40s are somthing I buy in various condition. I lost all my old contacts so I have to start all over . Sorry.
  17. Mr.fuss

another new guy from Mi.

Welcome , from another 340 guy in Michigan.
  18. Mr.fuss

Cat seat rails

Do you have the shoulder bolt for them ? How about any other cat parts ?
  19. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

Saw them thanks .
  20. Mr.fuss

Muskin Cat

Still need em'