Search results

1. A

Misfit Motor

Ok, question, I have a 3.5 powersports motor I want to put on my Golden Pinto. I converted it to under the flywheel mag. with parts from an early 3.5 so I could use the early-style tin. My question is: what ign. timing would be correct to use. The motor the parts came from uses .065 BTDC, the...
  2. A

H30 piston

I have looked everywhere I can think of for a .010 piston and rings for my old H30 engine. Any of you guys have a idea?? Also, are there any performance cams or another stock cam to use that is better?? Thanks, Gene.
  3. A

HS40 or HSSK50

Thinking the H30 I have will be a little too small for me on the Golden Pinto I am working on. Looking around, so far I have come up with a HS40 that runs but poorly for 40.00 and it's about 30 min. from me. And a HSSK50 for 30.00 that runs good, that's about an hour from me. Is there any...
  4. A

Golden Pinto

I am rebuilding what I think, I have figured out is a 1970 or 71 J.C. Penny Golden Pinto. I am sure I will have some questions about the bike later. Right now I have some questions about the motor I found for it. It's an H30 35245H 631921. I think it's fairly correct for this bike. If you guy's...