Search results

1. I

wheel/tire question

Thank you. I guess I'll have to order some wheels. Im not finding any decent options for tires for that rim..
  2. I

wheel/tire question

i recently picked up this wheel and have plans on installing on the front of my stretched db30. Does anyone have any info on what this came off of or what size tire that will fit? I measured it and got approx 8.5 diameter x2inch width. Im not too familiar with how tire sizes work. I do want to...
  3. wheel

wheel

4. I

Help with tav2 brass bushing/spacer?

Still figuring out the picture thing. So I did get some time to work on the db again. I ended up having to put two washers over the engine shaft and it brought out the pulley to where it is aligned properly with the driven.. Waiting on new belt to test it again..
  5. I

Help with tav2 brass bushing/spacer?

I have a eBay tav2 knockoff. I recently noticed that the brass spacer on the drive clutch was broken in half which resulted in my belt turning inside out... When I initially put it on it seemed a little shorter than I thought it should be but I went with it.:hang::hang::hang: I have since...
  6. I

Need a little help on dB frame tubing size ..

I know there's alot of guys that have done this.. I am planning on stretching my db30 this weekend. What is the tubing size you guys used?
  7. I

Looking for advice on db30

That's the one I'm copying. I'm using 2 inch Springs.. Didn't like the ride height on the 3 inch Springs ..
  8. I

Thank you! I plan on taking my time. It's still down until my seat Springs come in..
  9. I

I ordered a tav2 for my 212 predator db30 with basic mods. i understand theres a little modification for the installation but i have searched for hours for a guide/ writeup but have had no luck... is there a thread on the complete installation process of a tav2? preferably with pics.. thanks
  10. WIN_20151103_14_27_57_Pro

WIN_20151103_14_27_57_Pro

11. I

New Here!

Like title says. I am a new member residing in fl. Im building a db30 so far have 212 predator with rejetted carb, header and filter kit. I am working on some seat suspension and just ordered a tav2. having trouble posting pics..