Search results

1. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

It's called....crap....shocker yellow. 2 layer powder coat. Looks pretty nice in person.
  2. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Then why in the hell are you chiming in?
  3. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Thanks. I was wondering when someone would bring up the rules. My bike isn't the fastest. It's not the oldest or most collectible. But I spent a lot of money on buying and restoring it. I don't think it's out of line for me to set a price that I feel is fair. Anyone interested could ask...
  4. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Maybe I'll sell it on Craigslist instead.
  5. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Not yet. I plan to stretch it if I don't sell it. I'll powder coat it a different color also.
  6. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

What's ridiculous to you may not be to someone else. You need to read the rules of the classified section again.
  7. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

8. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

9. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

10. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

11. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Mine is in my profile pic. I can't post it with the app I use. I don't know how to post it otherwise.
  12. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

It's worth what someone will pay for it. So if someone is willing to drop $1000 or close to it, then that's what it's worth. Btw, my DB isn't too far from what yours is. Thank you all for thrashing my thread and making my sale virtually impossible on this site.
  13. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

If anyone would like pics, send me a PM and I can send you plenty of pics. I've put a lot of money into building this bike. Insult me all you would like. I'm just trying to get what I feel is a fair price for the amount of work/time I've put into restoring this mini bike.
  14. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

This guy...
  15. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

This guy...
  16. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

The clutch is just a 35# clutch from Tractor Supply. The only internals done to the motor is the larger jet emulsion tube. I haven't really cracked into it that much.
  17. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

I can't figure out how to post a pic on this Tapatalk app. Otherwise I would have multiple pics.
  18. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

Stop jacking my thread.
  19. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

No but that's how much I have in it. I've spent a lot fixing it up. Not sure what the deal is with people having a problem with what I'm doing. Go get f*cked.
  20. rwhxk3

Doodlebug DB30

I hate to sell it, but I really want a Yoder Smoker, so this is how I'm going to buy one. Then I'll just build me another bike to cruise the neighborhood and go on beer runs on.