Search results

1. 2

Tecumseh Star Parts

Not looking for anything specific but if you have any aftermarket parts, please let me know....
  2. 2

Anyone know what i got here?

Can anyone tell me what i have here? Scooped these today for 50 bucks but all he told me is they are methanol tecumseh racing engines.
  3. 2

Wards/Cestad with Built engine

Looking to gget rid of my Wards/Cestad due to unforseen circustances. She has a built predator 212, with countless hours of me getting her right. I still had a lot i wanted to do to her stuff came up. Frame is in very nice condition. Engine build ENGINE: Predator 212cc (Non-Hemi) ARC Billet...
  4. 2

Another new guy

Whats going on mini bikers. Ive been browsing for some months and finally got me a mini a few weeks ago. Got me a Wards/Cestad then, bit the bullet again today and went with a Heathkit Boonie.... i see many more in my future.... figured id share the pics..... if anyone knows where i can run...
  5. 2

New to Mini Bikes, What is This ???

Got this bad boy in a trade, no idea what it is since it was stripped and repainted and i have no idea where to look. I have an open predator waiting to get on this bad boy.