Search results

1. D

Rear Wheel Alignment Not Centered

We recently acquired an old minibike. From a previous post, it seems as though it is some sort of Bird Engineering frame. I'm looking for advice on the rear wheel set-up. As you will see from the photos, the rear wheel greatly favors the clutch side of the frame, which makes the wheel...
  2. D

Methods of Locking Axle Nuts

We've aquired a few different minibikes and what has struck me is the varying ways axle nuts get "secured" (if at all). Here are some photos of the different ones we have. Seems to me the safest is to use a drilled hole and cotter pin. Any of you have a preferred method?
  3. D

Identification Help

Can anyone help identify this mini bike?
  4. D

Fuel Tank ID and Thread Info

Would someone be kind enough to help me know if this tank is a certain type (off a certain mini bike, etc)? More importantly, what type of threads are on the bottom so I can find the correct fitting? Any suggestions?
  5. D

530/450 x 6 Tire on a Doodle Bug?

Has anyone ever tried the subject tire size on a DB30? Seems like it would fit on the stock rim. Wondering if there would be clearance issues with the brake caliper. Pics would be great, too. Thanks, Dusty
  6. D

Taco Mini Bike?

I'm being told this is a Taco mini bike. Can anyone confirm? If so, what kind?
  7. D

DB30 Stock 97 cc Engine Question

I just recently inherited an old style (metal fenders) DB30. I'm trying to understand the purpose of the small black tube that goes from the back of the air filter into the side of the engine. What is it? What is it's purpose? Since it is connected to the air filter, does that mean it is...