Search results

1. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

worked on this for a few weeks to get it to this shape for my kids to ride. LOL they wont touch it cuz they say it's too fast. I fab'd the intake manifold. I believe the handlebars are off a Honda monkey... the thing is pretty fast. I put a 30mm carb on it, no governor, and got it going...
  2. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

worked on this for a few weeks to get it to this shape for my kids to ride. LOL they wont touch it cuz they say it's too fast. I fab'd the intake manifold. I believe the handlebars are off a Honda monkey... the thing is pretty fast. I put a 30mm carb on it, no governor, and got it going...
  3. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

4. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

5. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

6. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

7. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

8. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

9. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet

10. 197? Minico Trailjet

197? Minico Trailjet