Search results

1. H

Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit

Hey Leafvillage,I bought my 79cc Throttle linkage kit from affordablegokarts.com, on the left side it will say 79cc performance parts and there will be two different types of throttle linkages. Make sure you read the description for the one that fits you best. Other than that, i use...
  2. H

California New Guy

Thank you, It was a hard decision on getting them chromed or powder coating them black, yes Nor Cal.
  3. H

Mini Bike Identification

Haha, yeah good old waterslides
  4. H

Mini Bike Identification

Thanks, i decided to powder coat the frame Shocker Yellow, the motor is a 79cc predator with bored and jetted carb along with a intake and straight pipe. 209 for me is Manteca.
  5. H

Mini Bike Identification

Thank you Twid, I appreciate it. Is there any Pros or Cons to the Invaders ?
  6. H

California New Guy

Nothing much, just been searching around this forum looking at everyones rides.
  7. H

California New Guy

Yes Sir,
  8. H

California New Guy

Thank you, they have been very helpful already
  9. H

California New Guy

Thanks
  10. H

Mini Bike Identification

nice, unfortunately my Invader was in not such great shape. The motor was seized and the chain along with parts of the rims were rusted. Thank you for the info.
  11. H

Mini Bike Identification

Awesome, Thank you very much. Your bike looks great, did you restore it? This is my Invader as of right now, still working on it
  12. H

Mini Bike Identification

Hey Guys, Can you help me identify what brand Mini Bike that i may possibly have ? Thank you
  13. H

California New Guy

Hey Guys, just waned to take a quick second and say hello. I bought a Mini bike a couple months ago, going to be using this forum a lot since i have no clue on some of the mini bike basics. Also i will ask for help on identifying the make of my mini bike, thank you in advance.