Search results

1. Aircooled

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Sorry for the delayed reply. The diameter of the wheels are approx. 15". Tire size is 3.50-8. Yes, these are the original stock wheels.
  2. Aircooled

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Here's my other bike I recently put together. Its a Jincheng 50 mini-enduro, Honda Z50R clone.
  3. Aircooled

horizontal 50cc specs

Thank you Tom, I appreciate it.
  4. Aircooled

horizontal 50cc specs

I was wondering if anyone would have the specs for a Jincheng 50cc horizontal engine or know where I could find them? I'm obviously not looking in the right place. I need valve clearances, plug gap, etc. I'm assuming the specs might be the same or similar to a Lifan engine. Thank you!
  5. Aircooled

My Simplex Mark II Build

Looks good, man. It reminds me of my old Simplex kart when I was a kid. Mine was a live axle kart with an MC 6. Keep up the good work.
  6. Aircooled

New Motovox MBX10 build...

Dan, The bike came out really nice...and I enjoyed the video..:thumbsup: It looks like it was kickin' some butt, too.
  7. Aircooled

WTD-Honda Z50R/ Chinese clone vented gas cap

If anyone knows a source for them, please let me know. .It would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Aircooled

Moe's Motovox drag mini.

Moe, Sounds like you have a good foundation for a build, and a good plan for the engine build as well. I made my own seat using a piece of 1/2" plywood. It's a lot stronger than the plastic crap that comes on these bikes. I'll see if I can find a pic of it to post.
  9. Aircooled

WTD-Honda Z50R/ Chinese clone vented gas cap

Just as the title states. I'm looking for a vented gas cap for a Honda/ Jincheng mini enduro. Thanks!
  10. Aircooled

Thanks Dan. You would think they'd keep substantial stock of these things. I'm sure there's still a shitload of them in China...they just haven't made their way here yet. :shrug: I have the master cylinder/ brake lever...just waiting for the right caliper. Yeah, the MBX11 front forks have...
  11. Aircooled

Dan, Where did you find your hydraulic brake caliper from? I have a few, but they're the opposite bolt pattern for a DB...still the 2" bolt spread. I also have an MBX10 with a mild (governed) Predator Hemi. I'll continue to follow your build thread. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: Jack
  12. Aircooled

I just got over reading your Motovox build thread. Nice job...the bike came out sweet. I dig the Doodlebug fenders on there compared to the crappy MV plastic fenders. They give the bike a nice old school appearance. I like the paint scheme as well.
  13. Aircooled

Wanted- Honda Z50 type intake manifold

Here's an illustration of one along with the gaskets and O-rings.
  14. Aircooled

Bump! Still looking for the right elbow type manifold. Anyone parting out a Honda Z50 or mini trail...or would be kind enough to take some measurements for me? At least with some dimensions I can even look toward an aftermarket intake manifold. I appreciate it.
  15. Aircooled

hydraulic brake kit for Motovox MBX10

Thank you once again. I did check out that site and I was pretty impressed with the amount of cool parts that they carry. I appreciate the information and suggestions. Oh, a question about the hydraulic caliper. The one I noticed on the site has a slightly wider bolt pattern...at least another...
  16. Aircooled

John, I would think Hot rod Minibike would make good for the caliper, unless you bought it awhile back and it's past it's warranty period. Sure, let me know. I'm pretty sure I won't be using the caliper(s). Hot rod minibike was out of stock on their hydraulic brake kits, but would sell the...
  17. Aircooled

John, Did you buy the hydraulic brake kit specifically for the DB30? The reason I ask is that there's two different bolt configurations. I bought a DB caliper kit for my Motovox and it's not a direct bolt on. In OldMiniBikes's description, they make it sound like it's a simple adaptation...which is BS...
  18. Aircooled

Any fellow NYC (brooklyn) minibikers?

So where do you ride? I don't think you'd be able to ride in Central Park without the law coming down on you.
  19. Aircooled

Hey man, thanks for the link. This is pretty much what I'm looking for.
  20. Aircooled

Thanks man. I don't know if I want to do a long distance deal with China. I'm not prejudiced, but I'm sure the part would probably take weeks to receive... It's certainly cheap enough. Has anyone ever bought parts from the far east? Also, the shape isn't your typical elbow intake.