Search results

1. T

Brooks Trail Bike 4210

oh by the way brooks trail bikes were from jackson, mich:scooter: i bought the same brochure that's on minidoodle from ebay 5yrs ago
  2. T

Brooks Trail Bike 4210

this is 1968 trail king from portland, mich they also made snowmobiles. I have the same bike called trail king bushmaster 5hp headlight tailight got for x-mas 1978 the original owner told me he and his 13yr old son put it together on x-mas day1968 you also visit vintagesnowmobiles.50mpegs.com...
  3. T

Bunch of mini bikes

hey this guy is awesome bought a nice bronnco rolling chasis from him may 2008 he's got lots of parts a great shop.. reconized all the bikes and his basement right away. he didn't want to sell those bikes back then luv that herter's:scooter::scooter::scooter:
  4. T

hi macmini hey i have a complete tx-7 motor if interested parts are rare and hard to find

hi macmini hey i have a complete tx-7 motor if interested parts are rare and hard to find
  5. T

Comment by 'tanker2008' in media 'Broncco1'

hey macmini i have a complete tx-7 motor if interested and taillight lens
  6. T

atlas 5500tt for sale

great bike all there runs good original 4hp tec also have bike listed on craigs in chicago original paint,stickers seat etc...250.00 brian 630-339-4197 pictures on craigs:scooter: craigs minibike,july 28, schaumburg,il
  7. T

Thus Far...

hey superbronc talk to scott neidert he's up above 2nd one down he's got stickers and a line on oem kickstands.boy bike looks nice:scooter:
  8. T

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then! Waynes been shopping again

awesome find guys. somebodies gotta a lucky horse shoe plz post pics of all your other bikes:scooter:
  9. T

what kind of bike is this?

Bird engineering made mini's for jc penny the frame style you have looks to be an El Tigre :scooter:
  10. T

sears mini

Ed your correct the engine is a 4 hp:scooter:
  11. T

ATLAS 5500TL mini bike its a roller 1971

nice atlas i have a real nice one to all original except for clutch gaurd 5500tt is model the production #273 but who knows how many they made. bought at a garage sale for 100 dollars.:thumbsup::smile:
  12. T

what does 1 trillion dollars look like?

tacoterminator did see us at the bottom of the list. That's because one of reasons is we buy sooooooooooooo. much foreign craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.and our great trade agreements that our gov't sets in place. I also here that alot of countries would like to have things we've...
  13. T

Speedway Bike, Which is it?

have kenny make you a great authentic seat he goes by KS8ball he's awesome look him up on our members list:scooter::scooter:
  14. T

Speedway Bike, Which is it?

looks like green paint under the red would be green horn model nice bike....:scooter:
  15. T

whatizit

looks like cat endura forks,tank, wheels and frame looks like cat slingshot a little inner family breeding.....:scooter:
  16. T

Best Looking Minibike?

1972 jc penny el tigre brand new and all shined up just me:scooter:
  17. T

Cancer really sucks !!!!

jeep4me my prayers are with everyone affected by the unfortunate life occurance. I also lost my 41yr old cousin to colon in 04.cancer sucks my dads fighting prostrate cancer dont hide or denigh your emotions. remember all the people we love are just on loan to us life is short and everyday is a...
  18. T

Trail king bushmaster

hey guys picked up a 1968 trail king bushmaster light blue white fenders looks similar to the big brooks bikes getting ready to do a restore on her anyone else have one plz post some pics thanxx... brian:scooter:
  19. T

Another "What the heck is this one?" Help me ID

nice bike looks like you've got a broncco mini there:scooter:
  20. T

Another mystery machine..What is it?

looks like a bronnco model the tank may not be original they shipped many different models into the u.s. some of the units aren't pictured on minidoodle good luck....:scooter: