Search results

1. roc89boy

Looking for a set of wheels and tires for Bonanza BC500

Hey all, Looking for a set of wheels and tires for my Bonanza. Just something I can clean up and get this thing rolling. Thanks in advance. Joe
  2. roc89boy

What is it? Trailhorse, Arco?

Hey Everyone, Drove to pick up this frame in San Antonio, listed on Craigslist. Looks bad, but just surface rust. And pretty straight. Looking for Model, Make and year range. Also curious about the plate on the forks, is there a badge/logo that is normally mounted in the three holes. If...
  3. roc89boy

What is it?

Just got this mini. The motor plate was modified when I got it. Any idea what model and year? Any pics of proper brake setup? Thanks
  4. roc89boy

Powell in need of serious help

Well, here we go again. I drove 5 hours to the Albuquerque area to pick a Powell. The pictures posted on craigslist didn't really show all of the damage. Need a little advise as to continue with this project or set it to the side. HS50 motor was part of the deal as well. Talked him down to...
  5. roc89boy

Just picked up another one

Hey all. I just picked up another mini. Not sure of the identity of the bike. Best guess Golden Pinto or Alexander Reynolds. Please chime in and school me on the right model and year. I've read some of the other forums and already know the value is ten dollars.:laugh: I think I'm...
  6. roc89boy

Hello All

Hey guys and gals, New to the forum and just recently acquired a little gem in a trade. I was hoping that someone could share their knowledge with me and help me pointed in the right direction with this project. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. The tag says it's a Sears...