Search results

1. R

Need Rupp 10 inch rear spoke wheel for project

Hello, Looking to buy a decent rupp 10 inch spoked wheel for Rupp project. thanks for any info Rick Rear wheel I mean to add with sprocket on right side and brake housing on left side if you are sitting on the bike thanks again
  2. R

any idea what this bike might be

Any idea has a single down tube in the rear and circular mounting tubes where maybe a tank was mounted got it free with a rupp hustler project thanks for any info
  3. R

Was given this with purchase of a Rupp Hustler project cant find out what it is

Hello this is a great forum and any help with what this mini bike is would be awesome. I am assuming the engine is not original but who knows Also looks like it has circular tubes for where a gas tank would have been mounted. IT has a odd single Down tube in the rear that I Have not seen...
  4. R

Rupp Roadster Clutch and TC drive set up needed

Hello looking for a Rupp Roadster clutch and TC assembly thanks Rick
  5. R

Hub socket needed for 71 Rupp Bandit

I need a rear wheel hub socket the part that the brake assemble fits into and the sprocket bolts onto for a 71 Rupp Bandit, no luck on parts sites so far Rick 508-517-3159 The Rupp part # is 17907 thanks
  6. R

Hello Another new Guy from NH Rick here

Hello just new to the site and it is awesome, got a house in NH and now can play with the childhood memories, Love those Rupps and little Indians Just finished a 71 Rupp Enduro i found up in Maine, Got it cheap and went all thru it First project done, Two more on way a black Widow...