Search results

1. dgil89

"Before and After" pics

sorry for the late post i just stumbled on this pic wow that looks really cool, i had the same exact model about 20 years back (wish i at least had pics) but the previous owner had removed the shifter/tensioner unit(wished he hadnt) and welded the engine mount. By the way do you have a make...
  2. dgil89

Im new to this site, ive owned a few in my lifebut i need help to id a few road rats

if anyone can give me more info on these that would be great as i used to own them and would like to know more about what i had. I still own a few bikes and karts but i sold a lot more than i own now unfortunately. im currently working on a yerf dog 32001 go kart and a baja db30s. slow work in...
  3. dgil89

New rides entry: 2000 goped goped

dgil89 2000 goped goped go ped 2002 xcan filter carb
  4. dgil89

New rides entry: 2003 Baja DB30S

dgil89 2003 Baja DB30S db30 used had predator 212 but will be swapped with briggs 3.5hp from the early 1990s.
  5. dgil89

New rides entry: 1999 Road Rat Road Rat

dgil89 1999 Road Rat Road Rat Road Rat non live axle 2 cycle mostly kept it stock
  6. dgil89

New rides entry: 2000 Yerf Dog 32001

dgil89 2000 Yerf Dog 32001 Yerf Dog go kart model 32001
  7. dgil89

"New Baja"

i would like to find a different (centered) rim with the same id bearing (12mm inner diameter) for the db30. also keeping it centered on the fork somehow. maybe then it will help the pulling your describing(do to the off center rim both the mb165 and baja db30s have) so if one you guys out there...
  8. dgil89

best fork upgrade for db30 old style

id like to know this too maybe the coleman mini bike forks?
  9. dgil89

Coleman CT200U fork repair?

im somewhat new here but ive been looking for forks for my db30 with bent handle bar. they probably wont work for the db30s , being a 120$ risk i dont want to guess with my project. but should fix your problem at a steep price but its the exact model with no guessing. hope this helps...
  10. dgil89

"New Baja"

"Question, forgot to ask, when riding the turns feel like they are "pulling" into a corner & I need to steer out of a turn, or it feels like it will "hook" on me if I'm not careful. Is it the knobby tires grabbing at the pavement, it wouldn't feel like that in dirt maybe?" Hello everyone im...