Search results

1. F

Heald Super Tryke

Sold
  2. F

Heald Super Tryke

I have an offer locally, so if someone wants to ship it, the new price is $400 plus shipping. I'll box it. From 59715
  3. F

Heald Super Tryke

It's a kit, so it does come apart and could be shipped ;)
  4. F

Heald Super Tryke

Kohler 295cc 2-cycle motor (largest you could get at the time).
  5. F

Heald Super Tryke

It has a new aftermarket carb, a Honda style pull starter and new coil. Motor runs great. Needs minor things like a seat cover the brake bands replaced. Motor has a lighting coil so lighting could be set up again. The front fork slider was rusted frozen on one side so it had to be cut. I...
  6. F

Heald Super Tryke

I have a Super Tryke I'd like to sell. It now runs very well. $500
  7. F

1971 Kawasaki MT1A Shift Pattern?

Just the kind of info I was looking for guys. Thanks!
  8. F

Hi From MT with a 71 Kawasaki MT1 A

Just picked up a 71 MT1 that needs a little attention. It had some huge carb that was not attached which I replaced with a PW80 unit and cables. The gas tank looks good enough but has a bunch of pinholes so I am running premix through the oil tank for now. It was missing all the cables, which I...
  9. F

1971 Kawasaki MT1A Shift Pattern?

Hi all, new to the forum. I picked up a beat up 71 Kawasaki MT1 A which I suspect may have a later model case cover on it. The cover says 1 down, 2 up, but my bike seems to be more like a Z50. Neutral all the way up and 3 down. Is this correct? There is a false neutral between 2 and 3 so when I...