Search results

1. P

Bolt on Bobber Seat DBII

Being an older mini bike rider (61) I felt the need for a little more comfort when riding the beast HEMI DBII. All it took was a cheap ebay springer seat. I just drilled two holes and made use of a porch swing spring I had around along with some washers and 5/16 bolts. Works !
  2. P

doodlebug II seat is to short

Hi guys: Has anyone figured out a way to move seat back ? Got the predator on mine and know I mostly sitting on the area behind the seat. I am 6" tall. How about adding an extra 6" or so seat cushion behind the OEM seat ? thanks for any ideas.
  3. P

knobby tires for doodle bug

Hi guys: New guy to mini bikes. Found a cheap d30 and bought it... I want to replace tires without wheel change and I want it to be "short" and old school looking and suitable for off road running. I will rig 212 cc on this thing. What tire size and brand do you guys think...
  4. P

rear tire to fit doodle bug/ can anybody recommend SHORT tire to fit OEM rim ?

I bought first mini bike. to bad it is chinese but whatever. I will take fenders and put lower profile old school tires. What can you guys and gals recommend ? THANK YOU
  5. P

New guy bought a doodle bug can i put old school small rims and tires on it ?

Hi guys: Bought a stock doodle bug off craigslist today for $180 I already have a brand new HF hemi 212cc. I also have four old azusa tri-star rims 4.10/3.50-5. I also have 1" expanders for these rims. Will these work ? What do I need to do to retrofit them to the doodle bug ? I...
  6. P

New guy ready to buy mini bike kit

Hi guys: I just got in to go karts now I want to build an old school mini bike from both old and new parts. I have engine and wheels and other parts already. Need to choose frame. What do you suggest ? I like El lobo more than a Azusa. I know the site is about old mini's but old...
  7. P

please help 60 you old 12 year old with kart i.d.

Hi guys: always wanted a go kart since the 1960's. Started looking for a project and found an $100 basket case in November 2016. It came with a tecumseh 3hp with a dip stick and 4 azusa tri-star rims. I put it together but it to some doing to rig up the brakes and throttle. Do you think...