Search results

1. M

Who made my minibike?

Tecumseh H25-25100F I noticed that too and am assuming it isn't. Especially since the H25 is a 2.5 HP
  2. M

new cl purchase

I found the old post because I just picked up a KG Engineering minibike myself. Had no idea what it was until I found this site. I'm I'm trying to search and learn as much as I can. Vintagemoneypit, did you finish yours?
  3. M

Who made my minibike?

Turns out I believe mine is a Model 200. If you look close, it has a front shock, that is locked up and I'll have to force loose. I wonder if I'll be able to find a spring that fits? It also has the mounts for the fenders. Not sure what the left brake is for since I don't have it and mine...
  4. M

Who made my minibike?

Wow, thanks guys! I'll read up on this tonight. I'm in MA, so makes sense. The unique neck design doesn't appear to be very good since the worst part of the bike is the square plate being pretty twisted and throwing the fork out of whack.
  5. M

Who made my minibike?

Hi, I'm new to this site. Had been interested in finding a minibike to play around with for a while and randomly came across one in the back of a guys lot when I was looking at an old truck. Picked it up for a steal and want to clean it up and get it running, but I have no idea who made it or...