4. Billyzz

Two gotes on the way

One at least is an actual totegote I don’t know about the blue one
  5. Billyzz

Two gotes on the way

Pick these up next week
  6. Billyzz

Pak trak inspiration

We are building a 3wheeled using a ranch king 14.5hp mower as a donor. It will have the largest tractor tires I can fit instead of tank tread Two levers one low high and one forward reverse Frame etc dome from scratch. Pics when it’s worthwhile to do so
  7. Billyzz

Unknown B&S i am curious about

A keyed shaft that needs a threaded hole in the end
  8. Billyzz

Sorry to waste your time. On two computers and a smart phone i cant show a photo. Now i remember why i gave up on this website
  9. Billyzz

I got given this engine and cant find any numbers anywhere. It starts right up. It came off a cobbled together tiller. My trans fits the shaft diameter but the shaft needs to have a hole drilled in it and be threaded. Anybody know at least what hp this thing is? Oh crap I just realized...
  10. Billyzz

Tote gote pulling capability?

I know that hill climbing it will just keep crawling up until it gets steep enough for it to flip over backwards
  11. Billyzz

Tote gote pulling capability?

Has anyone ever tried to pull a weighted sled with one of these little brutes? When we get settled in the new house I think I am going to see what my Side kick is capable of. I will need a lot of weight over the tires for traction But it has unbelievable torque
  12. Billyzz

Sidekick/Cushman scoot project

Update This thing works great and goes fast enough to suit me. I tried taking it up a really steep hill and while it never lost traction or power. It did want to flip over backwards.
  13. Billyzz

14. Billyzz

We are having a military vehicle family get together picnic and camp out this weekend. The sidekick fits in the back of my ambulance perfectly.