Search results

1. Cpl2442

Briggs Animal block- drilled and tapped?

Quick question: are the “studs” for alternator mounts (under flywheel) drilled and tapped? And are the holes drilled and tapped for the starter?
  2. Cpl2442

Intek, Animal, 206- 12v Starter

Hey Guys, I have 3 Inteks (2 off of a pressure washer, 1 snow engine with 1.5 AMP altnernator and 120v starter motor). I'm trying to set up an adequate alternator to charge a 12v battery, and also install a 12v starter for the engine. The snow blower intek has a starter gear ring on the...
  3. Cpl2442

Intek 6.5 crankshaft bearing

So I have one Intek that has bushings on both sides of the crank. Another Intek that has a bearing on the PTO side of the crankshaft and bushing on the flywheel side. Did Briggs make any Inteks with bearings on both sides (I know the Animal does)? Are the two side covers interchangeable or...
  4. Cpl2442

First Mini Bike

Never owned a mini bike before. Rode one a little as a kid. Rebuilt an old vertical shaft Briggs on my lawn mower, and got kind of hooked on small engines. Ended up getting some free pipe from work and an Briggs Intek from Craigslist from a broken power washer and slowly the dream is...