Search results

1. B

Powell forks

I will be tearing down the forks on my Powell soon and I would like to know how they are disassembled. One of the fork springs is broken because the wheel tilts to one side. I would like to replace the springs before I reassemble the bike. Any help would be appreciated. :hammer: Thanks
  2. B

straighting forks

Has anyone had any experiance straingting forks with a slight bend in them. I have a Powell Challenger and the forks only have one tube that is just slightly bent, but it buggs me every time I look down the front of the forks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  3. B

powell challenger forks

I was just going through the recent photos and noticed a photo of some Powell forks that had been disasembled. My powell has one side of the forks bent. What is a good way to straighten the fork without bending or collapsing the tube. The springs look like they are held in with a round snap...
  4. B

bonding brake lining

Does any one have a good idea for bonding brake lining to the wheel? I have a Powell Challenger and the brake lining came off the wheel. I am about to get the bike completely assembled and need to get the brake back in shape. I've put a Subaru engine in it and made a few other modifications...
  5. B

Greetings From The Central Coast Of Ca

Just Wanted To Introduce Myself... I Have A Powell Challanger That Was Givin To Me A Few Years Ago And I Am Just Now Getting Around To Restoring It. It Had A 3hp Briggs On It That Someone Was Trying To Make It Belt Drive. I Deceided To Put A Robin Engin On It With A Torque Converter. I Also...