Search results

1. D

looking for a tire

im looking for a knobby 4.10/3.50-4 double indian head carlisle tire. if you have one for sell let me know please. thanks
  2. D

mbotm

ok, i dont want to start any trouble, but mbotm??????????? march?????? where is april, may, june, july, august, sept?????????? I know im not a supporting member but for those who are its a good perk. and a good perk for those like myself that want to join. just wandering? thanks.
  3. D

4 inch wheels on ebay

vintage mini bike go cart go kart 4 inch wheels rims:eBay Motors (item 290342068937 end time Aug-28-09 19:00:00 PDT)
  4. D

here it is my almost finished ruttman

i say almost cause i just have to get some tecumseh decals and a thin boot for the spark plug. but it is all complete besides that i hope you like it..... i would like to thank kyle moody for all his help and input.:thumbsup:
  5. D

3.5hp tecumseh shroud wanted

Im looking for a 3.5hp shroud, the vintage style. Apparently they made different sizes for the 3.5, i have found some that are shallow and i havent found the deeper one that i need. I bought a powersport and would like to put the vintage shroud and pully on it. Please help someone lol :doah:
  6. D

been awhile for me but here is my new project

hey everyone, sorry its been awhile since i posted or commented. Ive been pretty busy. But here are some pics of my new project. I have 4 inch wheels on it but they are cheap!!!!! Im trying to find some other 4 inch wheels for it like some little indians would be nice :thumbsup:. but here it is...
  7. D

looking for some forks

i need some ruttman forks....for 70 ruttman please.:scooter: email me at dthaman1@comcast.net thanks
  8. D

Wanted:1970 Ruttman forks

i need some ruttman forks....for 70 ruttman please. email me at dthaman1@comcast.net thanks:deal:
  9. D

my cat on ebay!!!

just thought i would let you all know my cat is on ebay for sell and here is the link.......:scooter:......197? vintage cat mini bike ? no reserve - eBay (item 290251349772 end time Aug-13-08 05:26:07 PDT)
  10. D

Just want to intoduce myself

Hi everyone, im new to OldMiniBikes and i think the website is really cool. A good friend of mine kyle moody told me about this site. Kyle got me into minibikes and i have recently started my first project on a roller i found at a guys house and paid $20 for. Im not sure what it is but after alot of...