Search results

1. B

MasterFox Mini Bike .......???

Here are pics of that MasterFox MiniBike. I included one with the seat. Hopefully someone has seen these or heard of them before.
  2. B

MasterFox Mini Bike .......???

Has anyone ever heard of these? It looks like a really nice little mini bike. It's a "stand-up" style bike but does come with a detachable seat for comfort. Has a 125cc 4 stroke, automatic transmission, and does like about 60mph. It normally sells brand new for about $1500. The main distributor...
  3. B

1977 Yamaha XS 750 ...... Some Help Please.........Thank You.

I'm trying to buy my first real bike. I have a very small budget which doesn't get you much in NY. Anyway I'm looking at this 1977 Yamaha XS 750. I'm about as green as can be when it comes to mechanics. However I learn quick and if I see something once I can do it myself. The point being, I have...
  4. B

Headlight w/ high beam, front & back blinkers, tail & brake light, speedometer

Looking for some sort of kit that includes all of the above mentioned features and can in some way be fitted to the Coleman ct200u. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks again.
  5. B

Registering a custom built motorcycle or moped?

Has anyone ever attempted to register a custom built motorcycle or moped? Particularly in NYS would be most helpful. Any info about that I would greatly appreciate. Thanks.
  6. B

What is the most powerful engine you can safely install on a Coleman CT200u?

Are u sure this engine fits on a Coleman CT200U? It looks kinda big
  7. B

What is the most powerful engine you can safely install on a Coleman CT200u?

I'm not the most mechanically Advanced person by any means, however I was just wondering what the most powerful engine you can fit on that bike is because I am definitely interested in adding as many modifications that I possibly can to make the bike as fast as it can possibly go safely without...
  8. B

Has anyone in NYS attempted to obtain a Class C registration for Coleman ct200u?

Also for new readers if I didn't make it clear that was for New York state by the way.
  9. B

Has anyone in NYS attempted to obtain a Class C registration for Coleman ct200u?

To answer one of my own questions I found out what the exact requirements are for a low speed limited use vehicle to get a Class C registration. If you're interested all you have to do is look this up. federal motor vehicle safety standard 500 (49 CFR 571.500)
  10. B

Testing if I can post a reply. Having trouble for some reason. Testing 123. Now I am so angry because I just typed a huge reply and it denied my post because it said it had URLs in it which I definitely did not because I didn't include any. Honestly this is like the tenth time I have tried to...
  11. B

Or any registration for that matter. Class C is basically a moped registration for limited use vehicles with a max speed of 20mph or less. I know one requirement is a headlight on while in use and these do not come with headlights. Not stock anyway. While this is an easy fix, I'm still...