Search results

1. J

Bolting forks to frame; just a nut and bolt?

Hey guys. I know this is probably really simple, but is bolting the forks to the frame of the mini bike really just as simple as finding a bolt that fits in the neck and then tightening it down with a nut? Does there need to be a bearing or anything to help the forks and handlebars rotate, or is...
  2. J

Any possible way to fit a predator 212 into this frame?

Hi guys. Posted here before not too long ago, and appreciate the help as I’m brand new to the mini bike scene. Not sure if this is possible, but I have a frame that I am currently planning different parts for before purchasing them, and had planned on putting a predator 212 into it. However, I...
  3. J

Rear brake and sprocket; what to choose?

Hi everyone. I just picked up a frame and fork from a garage sale, and this is my first mini bike that I will be building; I have no experience with them otherwise. I was looking into some wheel and tire combos on gopowersports, and the one I am thinking of getting has a 6 hole mount for both...
  4. J

Looking for a Mini Bike that fits in the back of a CRV

Hi everyone. I'm currently looking for a pretty cheap mini bike that I can throw in the back of a 2017 Honda CRV. I looked at the CT200U, but it seems a bit large to fit in the trunk of a CRV. I then looked at the CT100U, but the weight limit is stated to be 150lbs, whereas I weigh around...
  5. J

New to Mini Bikes

Hey there! I'm new to the mini bike world and have always wanted one since I was a kid. I've been searching around for mini bikes and have come across the Azusa Mini Bike kit. Anyone have any opinions on this kit? I was thinking this would be a nice cheap introduction kit to mini bikes. I would...