3. H

CAT Tank

Looking for a CAT fuel tank.
  4. H

BONANZA BC1300 REAR SHOCKS

I have these that came off a bc1300
  5. H

No clue

I have no clue what it is maybe homemade.
  6. H

Bonanza MB?

I got this Bonanza but not sure if it’s an MB1110 the handlebars are different.
  7. H

Home made?

Thanks
  8. H

Home made?

Need help identifying this bike.
  9. H

Murray Track 2 Disc brake upgrade?

Been looking for the same. Essentially you have to mod it. Look for a disc that has 4 holes with 2” space from hole to hole. I couldn’t find one so I got one from eBay to drill them myself.
  10. H

Lil Indian Clutch Cover

Looking for a lil Indian clutch cover.
  11. H

Lil Indian???

Thank you that was my next question and I think thats why they decided to put a scrub break
  12. H

Lil Indian???

I read somewhere that if it had a hole in the engine plate it should be tecumseh. Either way they sold it to me with a Briggs and thats what im restoring it with.
  13. H

Bonanza or Taco?? Dont know Help

Sorry new here Thank you both.
  14. H

Thanks. They told me someone her would know. Now I can start my restoration.
  15. H

Lil Indian???

Picked this up this weekend and I want to confirm what this little mini bike is. It looks like a lil Indian but I never seen a scrub brake on them, Maybe some add it later. It would be helpful if someone could confirm if its a Lil Indian. I dont have big expectations of what it is because I...
  16. March Pick Up

March Pick Up

17. March Pick Up

March Pick Up

18. March Pick Up

March Pick Up

19. H

Hello, this is my first post. So yeah. I picked this up and I cant figure what it is. I dont think its Bonanza because of how the rear wheel bracket, and it doesn't have serial number in the front. Also the seller told me is a Taco, and ppl hear in CA will say everything is a Taco. I would...