Search results

1. dirty66

Fantichino parts wanted.

I am looking for some parts for a Fantichino with Aspera engine. Clutch pulley Jack shaft sprocket Petrol tank Plastic tank cover plastic engine cover plasticchain guard. Anyone who have any for sale?
  2. dirty66

Fantichino parts

Thanks. I have allready talked to him.
  3. dirty66

Fantichino parts

No worries :-) Btw, i still have some nos parts for the TX5 fun kart, if you know anyone who need.
  4. dirty66

Fantichino parts

Thank you for the answer. I am looking on Ebay italy allready, and i have found a nos seat and a nos engine there. And i am attending the Mostra Scambio Novegro once or twice a year, to look for various Fantic-parts. I will be going there again in november. You wouldn't happen to know the...
  5. dirty66

Fantichino parts

I am restoring a Fantichino, and i am missing a few parts: Tank Red plastic tank cover Red plastic chain guard Red plastic engine cover Throttle grip Jackshaft sprocket. If anyone could tell me the size and measure of the jackshaft sprocket, i could maybefind one on Ebay. I have nos f+r...
  6. dirty66

Looking to find Broncco renegade parts

Hello, Kurt I have nos f+r wheels (no tires) I also have nos rear shocks. Please email me for photos. ok(a) fantic.no
  7. dirty66

Looking to find Broncco renegade parts

Hello. I have bought a lot of Fantic Broncco-parts, and among themthere was some parts for Renegade. I have nos Wheels, pistons, crank shaft, and some other parts. I also have some nice parts for Fantic Broncco Fun Kart TX5 Please tell me if there is anything of interest for you Best...