Search results

1. F

blur the line Tractor / Minibike

What is the 2 wd bike. I've only seen one other like it. Never seen the 3 wheel except pictures
  2. F

Mountaineer

Sorry. Been a bit busy, will try getting to it this weekend. Did a 100 mile mini bike race, cracked 2 of my frames. Haven't forgotten about you
  3. F

Mountaineer

I can give you the original specifications, but not how to modify it. I have one in my collection. It has all the original parts. So I can go count teeth on sprockets this weekend; if you're interested
  4. F

Tule Trooper Belt

Thank you
  5. F

Tule Trooper Belt

Anyone have a manufacture and belt # that will work on a tule trooper?
  6. F

Bend oregon 19 May 2018

100 mile mini bike race near bend Oregon on 19 may 2018. Not my event. Go to mini bike gambler 500 on facebook. Teams of 2 people per bike. ORV Park, gotta have an ATV safety permit and ORV tag. Each lap is about 5 miles, swap riders after laps.
  7. F

Trailblazer

Thank you for the help. Now I gotta find the belt size and I'm good.
  8. F

Trailblazer

See attached. Not tech savvy
  9. F

Trailblazer

here's what I believe to be a trailblazer. note the shifter in center of frame, springs under seat and on front forks, and the shift mechanisim with no gear box. no space under rear seat.
  10. F

Trailblazer

No Nothing like that. See image for trailblazer. Can't seem to load picture
  11. F

Trailblazer

I have what I believe is a trailblazer. Buddy has one looks very similar. No sidecovers, or headlight, which his has. Looks identical other than that. I have 2 heavy duty springs on front fork for suspension like his. His has a 2 speed shift on left hand side of bike. Mine is in center right...