Search results

1. MightyJoe11

Baja Warrior Project

Before and after. The frame and motor mounting plate were cracked. Some joker before me had it all held together with zip ties. I chopped the fenders down and put a newer predator on it. The tank needs to be sealed, so for now its just for looks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  2. MightyJoe11

New addition to my addiction

Can someone help me identify this please? Thank you. I need to stop the madness. But it was too good of a deal to pass up. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  3. MightyJoe11

One more...

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  4. MightyJoe11

Arco Project

She was a little rough when I got her. Getting close to finished. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  5. MightyJoe11

Any idea what it is? (besides really cool)

My buddy was just given this yesterday. Thank you. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
  6. MightyJoe11

Help Identify Please

I've recently purchased a 3 old mini bikes but I don't know what they are. I need some info and possibly professional help for this mini bike addiction I've developed this year. I appreciate any help. Thank you in advance. Joe. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk