Search results

1. blind lemon pie

If you found one congratulations! I just picked up a Bonanza CR400 and I am looking for one too.

If you found one congratulations! I just picked up a Bonanza CR400 and I am looking for one too.
  2. blind lemon pie

Comment by 'blind lemon pie' in media '1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 (Model ST100) Mini Bike (Picture #1)'

I have one of these Taco ST100's. Do you know the correct engine it is supposed to have?
  3. blind lemon pie

Tote Gote throttle/ governor linkage

I hope you got your Tote Gote all together and running. If you have any pictures it would be cool to see them as I picked up one of these Tote Gote's a few years back for $160. off C/L. At the moment it is being used for yard art and it gets a lot of attention! I want to get it going some day.
  4. blind lemon pie

I picked up a Taco mini bike a few years ago and I am planning on finding the correct engine. I...

I picked up a Taco mini bike a few years ago and I am planning on finding the correct engine. I have not pulled it out of the basement yet to verify the serial #. It came with 8" wheels that look like a Honda Mini-Trail 50 or an SST. The handlebars or bolt on. Does anyone out there know what...
  5. blind lemon pie

Sensation chopper

Great! Do you have any pictures of it? How much?
  6. blind lemon pie

Sensation chopper

Wow! looks great with the original paint. I prefer the original paint on my mini bikes ass well, all "restored" they start to look like China re-pops! Does anyone out there have one of these for sale?
  7. blind lemon pie

Help identifying bike......

I just picked up Roma Nova off of craigslist. I need to find a chain guard and the chrome knob that holds down the handlebars if anyone has those parts.