Search results

1. T

Minibike Badges

Hi......Can ANYONE tell me where I might be able to snag a Badge for the "Cheeftah" model 325 made by Lomart Engine Products. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!
  2. T

cheeftah?

I just picked up the same frame! Unfortunately....I had the seat re-covered, and the dodo brain didn't salvage the Boss letters on the back of the seat!! Ugh!!!! I could go back and STRANGLE HIM!!!!
  3. T

cheeftah line up

Hey Iron Honkey. I recently bought a mini. The guy I bought it from identified it as a "Cheeftah Boss". The problem is......I can't seem to find a Boss ANYWHERE ONLINE THAT I SEARCH! The Cheeftahs I DO find, don't have a sissy pole! Have you heard of this? I'm gonna try to upload a pic as well...
  4. T

Want to buy Mini Bike on Long Island, NY

Hi. I have the perfect bike. Its a Baja Doodlebug. Its all stock with a 97cc engine. The only problem is the carb needs a cleaning. Idk my way around this page. But, if you text me i can send you some pics. I'll take 250 for it. My #718 930 4088. Im in Coram.
  5. T

Broncco TX1 and MDT Trailhorse customs

Somebody had a post claiming to have the best Broncco TX1. I cant find it. Anyways. I hate to bust your bubble. Feast your eyes on this 10hp custom job.