Search results

1. Melman109

Briggs color on 67 taco???

Does anyone know what color engine is correct for the 3hp Briggs that came on the 67 taco 22? I've seen some restored in white, gold and also silver. Any help would be appreciated
  2. Melman109

66 67 or 68 Briggs 3hp engine

Does not have to be running, looking to get prices shipped to 85382. Mel 951-295-1223
  3. Melman109

Wtb running 1967 Briggs 3hp

Looking for a running 1967 Briggs and Stratton 3hp engine for a taco 22 project
  4. Melman109

Bonanza Chopper Forks and tank

Looking for a set of clean forks and an original tank that mounts to the frame
  5. Melman109

Taco 22 or frijole

Frame and fork set or roller. Mel 951-295-1223
  6. Melman109

Bonanza Chopper

looking for a bonanza chopper frame and fork set. please email pics with price shipped to 85382
  7. Melman109

Project "Deuce Deuce" Taco 22 build

Finally getting a little time to start tinkering with my Taco 22. My bro (LSCustoms) picked it up from (Neck) another member on this site. Growing up as a kid I put together several bikes but the taco was always my favorite. I am building this one to keep and enjoy with my friends. I haven't...
  8. Melman109

Taco 22 foot pegs

Anyone know the correct diameter and length of the foot pegs on a taco 22?
  9. Melman109

Chip Foose Taco @ Scottsdale GoodGuys Show

I'm sure some of you may have seen it before but it was my first time, looks sweet!
  10. Melman109

Taco or Bonanza Frame & Forks

Looking to pick up a couple frames to build. I would like a taco 22 and/or a bonanza 1000-1500. Looking for something in pretty good shape that doesn't need too much work. feel free to email me any pics with prices of what you got. Mel melvinham13@gmail.com
  11. Melman109

No clue on these two???

A friend of mine is trying to get rid of these but has no clue what they are :shrug:
  12. Melman109

Bonanza Chopper Upper Forks

Looking for the upper fork section for my bonanza chopper project If anyone has a full set or just the uppers please shoot me a picture and price shipped to 85382. Thanks! Mel 951 295 1223
  13. Melman109

Picked up a chopper style bike can anyone id it?

Anyone know what it's worth?
  14. Melman109

6" Go power wheels

Looking for a pair of 6" go power wheels, pm me with pics and prices shipped to 85382. Thanks in advance! Mel
  15. Melman109

Is this a hacked up Taco??

I haven't been on the site for a while. Been busy working on my El Camino and Camaro projects. I was browsing the net and stumbled across what appears to be a Taco frame with some unnecessary :weld: welds. Can anyone ID it. Picked it up for a great price. Really don't have much time or cash to...
  16. Melman109

It sucks that it came down to this

I picked up another 1st gen. Camaro and I have no room in my garage. Not only that but I don't have time to work on my mini's anymore :sadcrying4: I could stack them up in the back yard but my wife wants me to redo the landscaping back there and clean it up for the summer I will be selling my...
  17. Melman109

I picked up another one.....

.... But I don't know what model it is. It still has the original sticker on the motor plate which reads " Model number 184-80758, Sears Roebuck & Co - U.S.A., Simpsons - Sears Limited - Canada" These numbers are stamped into the engine plate "0007322" And it has a Tec. HS40 engine The...
  18. Melman109

Bonanza BC1200 Frame

Bonanza BC1200 frame for sale. I'll take $50.00 OBO plus shipping I'll post up some pictures tonight. Mel 951-295-1223
  19. Melman109

Why ME?

I was rear ended by someone talking on there cell phone not paying attention to the road. She hit me so hard I got pushed into the car in front of me. I Just got a call today from her Insurance Comp. saying my car is totaled. And they are paying me less than what I owe on the car...Man this...
  20. Melman109

Is this a TACO?

Just got an email from a guy selling his mini bike, looks like a Taco to me, but I could be wrong