Search results

1. J

Lil Indian front fork needed

I kinda bent mine screwing around today...(that and my knee & elbow)...if somebody has a nice one they'd sell, let know and include price, Thanks!
  2. J

Just finished him up..1st ride today!

Just finished up the Lil Indian...took him for an easy 2 mile ride thru the neighborhood this morning, now pronounce it "Good to Go"!!
  3. J

*Wanted to buy* A downsweep exhaust per photo.

I would like to buy a downsweep exhaust as seen in this photo of a Lil Indian I had back in the day...let me know if you have one...also, I'm looking for a good carburetor for a 5hp Briggs- the model with the pull out choke...thanks!
  4. J

Left for dead 5 Briggs roars to life!

I saw this old 5hp Briggs online...it had been spindled, mutilated, shot and left outside for dead since the late 70's..so of course I had to drive an hour and buy it...thinking IF I ever wanted to build a Rat Mini, this would be a great base...well, today in the midst of a blizzard when I...
  5. J

The world needs the skill sets you will develop here.

I saw a post a while back from a young guy interested into getting mini bikes- I couldn't respond then, but hope he sees it here...Absolutely get into this!. I have a great job in the automotive world, company car, terrific insurance, paid off house etc....and my story started right here....what...
  6. J

My *new* Rat Bike engine

I saw this bad a@@ engine online and bought it...now I need to a create a project around it...he's been sitting outside for decades, been shot a few times and generally abused...what's not to love?
  7. J

Wanted- Good working carb for a 5hp Briggs.

Wanted- Good working carb for an older 5hp Briggs. Must be the type that the choke pulls out the back of.
  8. J

I need a known good carb for a 5hp Briggs...needs to be the kind the choke pulls out the back of, with the throttle on top...let me know how much$

I need a known good carb for a 5hp Briggs...needs to be the kind the choke pulls out the back of, with the throttle on top...MM
  9. J

Magneto needed for 5hp Briggs & Stratton

I picked up a 5hp Briggs & Stratton recently...its mostly complete, but is missing the magneto assy...please message me if you have one we could work something out on....Thanks!
  10. J

Predator engine gas cap hitting the frame on a Lil Indian

I installed a new Predator 212 hemi on my Lil Indian recently...the Predator gas cap was too large to open once the engine was bolted in-it hit the upper frame bar...I was able to grind & pry off the large black plastic part of the cap-what was left was a much flatter, still useable cap...hope...
  11. J

Hooking up throttle on new Preditor engine

I Just bought a new Preditor engine for a Lil Indian I recently picked up...having a heck of time getting the throttle to work smoothly. I watched several youtubes and they helped, but it still doesn't work very well..if somebody has some suggestions, I'd appreciate seeing them--Thanks in advance!
  12. J

New old guy here...

Hey Y'all...Just joined today...I was big into minibikes the first time around in the early 70's. I grew up in Livonia, Michigan, a couple miles away from where the Micreana Bros built the Lil Indians...It seems like almost every guy in the neighborhood...and I mean everybody but the serious...