Search results

1. cultivator mini bike

cultivator mini bike

This is a little scooter like thing that I put together from an old farmette single wheel cultivator. It was really hard to ride until you got to know it. I lent it to a friend , but before I could get it back he passed away. Now it can't be found. That sucks, so if anyone has seen it please let...
  2. Three Wheeled Mini Bike with Dump Bucket

Three Wheeled Mini Bike with Dump Bucket

I found this mini bike in a guy's yard. The frame is from a cheesed up mini bike. The engine is a 5 hp Briggs from a snowblower. Snowblowers are great because they usually have engines with low hours on them. The dump bucket and clutch are both from a fodder shredder from the boneyard. The dump...
  3. Miscellaneous Contraptions

Miscellaneous Contraptions

I know these aren't mini bikes but they're still kind of cool. The best part of living in PA is there's a neverending supply of useless junk and supplies. So if you have an imagination, you can have an endless amount of entertainment.
  4. Miscellaneous Contraptions

I know these aren't mini bikes but they're still kind of cool. The best part of living in PA is there's a neverending supply of useless junk and supplies. So if you have an imagination, you can have an endless amount of entertainment.
  5. Miscellaneous Contraptions

6. Miscellaneous Contraptions

7. Miscellaneous Contraptions

8. Death Trap 1

Death Trap 1

I built Death Trap 1 in 1996 from a Lark 1000 mobility scooter and a 5 hp Briggs and Stratton. I found the mobility scooter in a dumpster by a Goodwill. I gave the dock worker a case of beer for the Lark 1000. When I finally got it up and running, I ran it from my house to a truck stop (about 15...
  9. Doodlebug

Doodlebug

I found this Doodlebug in the scrap yard. The engine was junk, of course. Somebody did a real good header on the front end and bent it in. I just so happened to find a pocket bike at the same scrap yard that day where I got the front end, wheels and brakes. Then I put a new old stock Briggs and...
  10. Motorized Potty Chair

Motorized Potty Chair

I built this one back in 2010 and not quite sure where it ended up.
  11. Motorized Potty Chair

Motorized Potty Chair

12. Motorized Potty Chair

Motorized Potty Chair

13. Motorized Potty Chair

Motorized Potty Chair