Search results

1. B

Garage found fox mini bike

The one on the neck where you tighten the gas cap is kinda big but i think i will try to either put another neck and solder it or something else. Thank you
  2. B

Hello guys i am sorry for the long deley but i had other stuff going on so i finally got back to the bike and i have another problem with the gas tank my neck is very rusted and have a couple of holes do u have any idea if this is fixable or if i can find a gas tank from someone to buy? Thanks
  3. B

And if you guys know someone selling a gas tank for a fox mini bike i will appreciate it.
  4. B

I tryed filling it with vinegar but i foudn a little hole on the bottom of the tank so i will fill it today and try to fill it again with vinegar and see what will happen if no i found some chemical online that cleans and protects so we will see what will happen. Thanks for all the help so far!!
  5. B

Okay perfect i will fill it up tonight after work and let it sit till sunday.
  6. B

ISO 1969 Fox scrambler fuel tank.

Hello guys i am looking for a 1969 fox scrambler fuel tank. Thanks
  7. B

So i will need help again guys i made the bike to start but i am going to need a new rear break which i think i saw in the OldMiniBikes wearhouse but the bigest problem is my tank is in very bad condition from the inside do you have any ideas how i can clean it.
  8. B

Hello guys, finnaly i found some time to work on the bike. I cleaned the carb and it started sounds good but i need to clean the gas tank because its pretty bed. I am hoping to find some more time so i can restore it otherwise maybe i will consider selling it if someone is looking for one.
  9. B

I found online a place to order the engine rebuilt kit and the carburetor rebuild kit i just cant find where to order the new wheels because mine are too rusty and i want to change them but i think i will need tires too.
  10. B

Markus , ole4 , Havasu Dave thanks for the help guys. Now i know what i have hopefully tomorrow i will have time to get the engine out and starts preparing it for paint, i think i will keep up with red again and i want to put the front fender upper like a dirt bike. Markus my serial number on...
  11. B

This is the pictures i uploaded in the gallery i cant put them here i dont know why... https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=59808&username=bohero
  12. Garage found Fox mini bike by bohero

Garage found Fox mini bike by bohero

13. Garage found Fox mini bike by bohero

14. Garage found Fox mini bike by bohero

15. B

Hello guys i just found a bike in my father in law garage and i am trying to figure out what year and model it is so i can restore it. I think the engine is "tecumseh" and there is a model number and serial number on the engine, and also some number under the seat. Also if someone can tell me...