Search results

1. hlwaxman

Gas tank location on a fabrication

Hi Folks: Question, so when fabricating a gas tank on a minibike or go kart that is not a part of the existing motor, should it be mounted above the motor to ensure that gas flow goes directly down into the carb? Can I floor mount a tank or would I need a fuel pump to get the gas to go up the...
  2. hlwaxman

Arctic Cat/Super Bronc/Rupp TT500 Minibike wanted

hi folks: Looking to complete my collection with a few bikes. I am looking for is an Arctic Cat minibike that you may want to sell. Please let me know. Also looking for a Rupp TT500 or something similar as well as a Super Bronc. Thanks for looking.
  3. hlwaxman

Gas tank for a West Bend 580

Hello Folks: Just wondering if anyone may know where I could locate a nice steel cylindrical gas tank for a West Bend 580 I just picked up on Ebay for a project Go Kart or mini bike,not sure which I am going to use it on yet. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. hlwaxman

Gas tank for a West Bend 580

Hello Folks: Just picked up a sweet West Bend 580 for a project but would like a cylindrical steel gas tank that rests on top for that finishing touch. Any suggestions from anyone on where to get one. Thank you.