Search results

1. D

Briggs 3.5 hp Hard Starting

Well I finally got the carb cleaned and the motor running, but the only problem I have is once the motor is hot it is very hard to start. My question is should I lap the valves or put in new rings? I got this motor used and have not taken the head off or anything.
  2. D

Briggs 3.5 hp

I wanted to know if its possible to use a vacu jet carb on the 3.5 hp instead of the pulsajet? Im trying to get the engine to run without bogging down but cant seem to get it to smooth out. I have cleaned it multiple times and replaced the diaphragm with no luck. I have another 2hp running a...
  3. D

Old Briggs and stratton

I picked up some old motors for 50 bucks.The oldest one doesn't have a carb or tank and was wondering what kind of carb would've come on it. Here is the number plate if any one could give me info on it. Its the red one in the picture
  4. D

BRIGGS 3.5 hp

I have an old mini bike that had a friction brake cut off, it has a briggs and stratton 3.5 hp motor but the clutch brakes dont bolt up. What is everyone else using as a brake or is it going to be a custom bracket for the friction clutch brake?