Search results

1. R

Rupp xl350amd a Hardtail rolling chassis

1968 Rupp Xl350. Pretty complete and ready for restoration. Only missing lights. Has a period b&s engine. Gas tank and chain guard original. Hardtail rolling chassis begging for a predator 6.5hp. 850$ for both. Will assist with shipping if needed but cost is on buyer. Call if you’d...
  2. R

1968 Rupp XL350

Actually that’s not totally correct, as I buy and sell vintage autos of all flavors As with old cars supply of parts was what is used. I’ve spoken to Rupp experts (30bike s) and a 68 could’ve come with that engine. It is a 68 bs engine. Rupp also used lauson engines. No matter it will be done...
  3. R

1968 Rupp XL350

Thanks. I’m going to clean it up like these. Bill
  4. R

1968 Rupp XL350

Thanks
  5. R

1968 Rupp XL350

It is
  6. R

1968 Rupp XL350

Appreciate the comments but as the day has gone on I spoke with a gentleman who has restored over 30 Rupp bikes and has quite a collection. Even has 2 savage bikes. He tells me that the early Cub and Chopper bikes came with a B&S engine. The letters are stamped in the housing cover also. I’m not...
  7. R

1968 Rupp XL350

Yeah a freshen up won’t do it I agree. Maybe stick it in my office to look at and remember the good ol days Bill
  8. R

1968 Rupp XL350

A few pics Bill
  9. R

1968 Rupp XL350

I’m new to this site but am an enthusiast from way back. Was on a picking mission yesterday and came across a 1968 Rupp xl350. It’s been sitting outside since who knows when and has the patina to prove it. The amazing thing is it’s mostly all there minus headlight , taillight and muffler...