Search results

1. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

Good evening, I'm still interested in your bike ,anxious for any info i found 4 beat up tx6's here in new england but im more interested in the one you have any thoughts? thanks Les
  2. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

I'm thinking maybe ,i have another bike im working on any chance you have a picture? I'm planning a roadtrip for a different bike soon,what state are you in? Thanks
  3. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

Good evening, I managed to find a 75cc engine out of the indian version here a couple towns away and i recently found another machine. I think you're bike is nicer for sure, would you still be open to part with it? Thanks Les
  4. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

I'm still interested ,looking for a price. Would you rather an email or text? I was hoping to extend the Utah trip your way but we're headed back home tonight. Thanks Les
  5. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

Ok i'm still interested would you sell the bike as a complete runner or enough parts that i could assemble? I'm a lifelong auto/bike tech so i'd enjoy putting it together my Dad would be thrilled. Would you prefer some kind of pm or different media for pricing? Thanks
  6. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

Good evening, I'm headed to Utah for a cross country motorcycle tour leaving monday. If you're considering selling the Broncco i'd be very interested maybe detour that way for a look. I had a green broncco many many years ago, and hoping to get one again. Our local dealer doesn't seem to...
  7. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

Thanks for the reply, AZ is further than i would prefer but not a deal breaker. Does the smaller engine run? So what price do you have in mind?
  8. O

WTB Broncco Diablo

l Looking for Broncco Diablo, Warrior or TX-10 several different models all seem to be the same bike Mostly interested in the 2 stroke model but would consider the i believe tecumseh powered version. Thanks Les