Search results

1. 71RuppSpitfire

Minibike Throwdown Saturday Sept. 9th spencer

Located at Spencer fairgrounds. Always a good time, see the link below for additional info. Typically doesn’t get going until 3pm or so. https://facebook.com/events/s/minibike-throwdown-at-rice-o-r/828254558645502/
  2. 71RuppSpitfire

Minibike Throwdown, Spencer Fairgrounds Massachusetts. Saturday September 10 2022

Spencer ma Fairgrounds Saturday September 10th for the Minibike Throwdown! “Join us Saturday September 10th at the Spencer, Mass. Fairgrounds for another Minibike Throwdown. Action starts around 5 after vendor set up for Rice O Rama.” See Facebook...
  3. 71RuppSpitfire

Minibike Throwdown at Rice O Rama Sept 11, 2021 Spencer, MA

Pull the rope at the Spencer, Massachusetts Fairgrounds. Races start after vendor set up time. Helmet required and bicycle lighting suggested if we get to run on the mile track (pending fair staff approval) There’s an event page on Facebook as well, event page says 4pm. I’m not in charge of...
  4. 71RuppSpitfire

71 Rupp Spitfire

Hi folks, Been on the site for a bit, decided I’d share my bike. Started life as a 71 Rupp frame, forks and swing arm. Dubbed the “Spitfire” because it would backfire pretty good with the first muffler so from there the name stuck. We do a lot of ice racing in the winter so I needed something...
  5. 71RuppSpitfire

Just picked this up

Just picked up this mini for $60, Any thoughts?
  6. 71RuppSpitfire

Massachusetts Races?

Hi Guys, I was hoping to maybe start a thread on races Specifically in the State of Massachusetts but New England area works too. I'm located in central Ma and am looking for some more racing this season. Figure we could make a list of Venues/Dates going and keep it updated?