Search results

1. MichMan84

My buddy just picked this up

So my buddy just picked this up. He's gonna need some parts so we we're hoping to find out what it is. Any ideas?
  2. MichMan84

Harrison Project

Hello everyone, I just dragged my old mini bike out of my uncles garage after 20 years and plan on restoring it and bringing it up to my cabin in northern Michigan for my nephew to learn to ride on. Actually to be honest, my nephew lives over a 1000 miles away from our cabin and only comes up...
  3. MichMan84

Any idea what this old 2 seater is?

I got this bike from a barn in northern Michigan when I was very young. I just pulled it out of my uncle's garage to restore it after about 20 years for my nephew. I have no idea what it is. The chain guard was an add on when I was young and don't let the Harley stickers fool you It has a 5hp...
  4. MichMan84

Old 5 HP Briggs help

Hello everyone, this is my first post so I will give a little extra detail about my project before jumping into my issue. I have an old 2 seat mini bike with an old 5 hp briggs engine. I believe the entire bike is very old because it was a friend of the families bike back in the 70's (I think)...