Search results

1. B

Rupp mini bike

I was VERY fortunate to even find a completely restored 1968 Taco 99 not to mention being able to purchase it ! It also pleased me, it had the 5 HP Briggs and not just a 3 HP Briggs ! The bike motor has 4 hours on it since he rebuilt it for the restoration ! I myself am very pleased with my...
  2. B

Rupp mini bike

Here is a couple of photo's of the 1968 Taco 99, fully restored from the ground up ! After buying it and driving 1000 miles ( round trip ) I have $2,200 invested in the Taco ! I am very pleased with my purchase !
  3. B

DECAL

I have already spoken with him. He has none at this time !
  4. B

DECAL

I am in search of a large TACO mini bike decal ? Roughly 6 inches x 6 inches, showing a Bandit riding a Taco mini bike wearing a Sombrero . I have always seen small decals, never a larger decal. I was wanting to put the large decal on the front number plate on my Taco mini bike . Thank you
  5. B

Rupp mini bike

I found ( and bought ) a completely restored 1968 Taco 99 in California . Took less than 5 days to find a pristine reconditioned Taco !
  6. B

Rupp mini bike

I am searching for a fully restored mid 1960's Taco 99 or mid 1960's Rupp mini bike or a fully restored 1970-1971 Rupp Roadster. I will travel to pick up the bike
  7. B

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 - Fully restored

Is the bike still available for sale and pick up ?
  8. B

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 - Fully restored

What is the shipping cost to Tucson, Arizona 85741 ?