Search results

1. W

Bending/Form Fitting a New Header Pipe.....???

So I've go this Puma 200 build that I'm working on and we're putting a new Predator 212 in it. I picked up a Header pipe & Muffler from Go Power Sports for it and it's supposed to exit out the rear under the seat... Well my frame isn't playing along with that plan and I'm going to have to...
  2. W

Seat Fabrication...?

Hey guys,.. I'm in the process of this Puma 200 build and I'm having trouble nailing down where I want to go with the Seat portion of it,.. I purchased a MB200 seat thinking I could mount it back further on the frame, but it turns out it real lo y only lines up more forward like on the...
  3. W

Predator 212 Governor - Limit it, or removal...???

So I'm working on our new Predator 212, and I just put on the Mikuni 22mm performance kit from go power sports. I have a header and PVL Flywheel (Offset Key also) as well, but I don't really want to get into cam, valve springs, and connecting rod at this point.. I was wondering if there was a...
  4. W

Comet TAV2 30 / Predator 212 Pulley Alignment...???

Hey guys I'm in the process of putting this used comet tav2 30 on my new Predator 212 engine. I'm having some difficulties getting the flat sides of those pulleys in line with each other.... I have a spacer on the crankshaft side, and while the factory 10 tooth sprocket for the driven side is a...
  5. W

MB200 Kick Stand Bracket Fabrication...?

Hey guys,.. I have an older Puma 200 that I'm working on and it doesn't have a kickstand - I believe it originally had one,..but this frame has been chopped on pretty good over the years :( Anyway, I picked up an MB200 kick stand from go power sports, but it is just the stand leg by its...
  6. W

Engine Mounting Plate attachment...???

Hey guys! I'm working on a Puma 200 which has a single lower frame rail that the engine mounting plate attaches to. Someone mounted a Predator 212 to it and hacked in what appears to be a cut out section of an old Tonka Toy dump truck or something haha,.. but they welded that to the existing...
  7. W

Help Identifying This Mini Bike...???

Hey guys,.. First post here, but no stranger to forums by any means! ;) My son has been bugging me for a couple of months about getting him a mini bike - He's 14 and rides dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, but for some reason wants a mini bike now :D So we've been looking for a while and came across...