Search results

1. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

I'm actually looking at going to the darkside. A 215/60r8 trailer tire may fit. They are very similar in size. The Kenda K399 specifically.
  2. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

County clerk said i couldnt license it because the tires say off road only on them, challenge accepted.
  3. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

There is a boss on the levers where it looks like a micro switch could have been added but the banjo bolt hydraulic switches work just as well I think, and were really easy to put on so I'm okay with using those. They were about $15 each and I have them wired parallel so that either or can...
  4. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Added brake light switches, brake and tail light, and turn signals today as well.
  5. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

49mph tucked. Silver spacer removed, no wind, bent the governor arm towards the carb a bit which should cause later engagement.
  6. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Population is just under 900. Big farming community, the farmers like to run their ATVs and UTVs into town.
  7. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Good to know. That's the next step then
  8. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

And here's a pic of it running wide open, it's a screen shot of super slow mo on my note.
  9. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

I don't have a choice, nowhere within an hour has more than 87 octane. I did find that I have 2 bushings on the engine side of the cvt..
  10. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

My throttle screw was backed out all the way out of the crate, have to see if this governor has different holes for the springs. When I spoke to the Sherriff all I did was mention they allow 3 wheelers in town, flag only, no lights or helmet, and he seen my point, my biggest hurdle was my...
  11. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Elevation maybe? Made a visit to the Sherriffs office today. As long as I add a brake/tail light, a flag, wear a helmet, and have liability insurance I can ride it in town. It's now insured at $5 a month, working on brake light next. I custom built all the brake/tail lights and turn signals...
  12. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

33 flat out on the governor. I weigh about 245. Gotta pull off the cvt cover and run it on the stand once to see if anything else is holding it back.
  13. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Lol. Hit the kill switch and roll through the neighbor's yard!
  14. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

I knew the Sherriff wasn't home so after my daughters softball game I ran it down the alley to get the mail and GPS hit 29 and still pulling, ran it back on the back side of the block, on asphalt with slight uphill grade, and hit 31 and still pulling. Then I had to shut it down to make the...
  15. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

I seen a few unboxings on youtube, half of them came in a cardboard "crate", mine came in an angle iron crate. I prefer the metal crate only because who cant use a little angle iron laying around the shop? There is more assembly when they are out of the metal crate, the entire fork assembly is...
  16. 5m0k3y

Pro series mini bike

Just found this forum, I have the 80cc mega Moto for my daughter I got at a Bomgaars ranch store for $250 after rebate a month ago, my son's Coleman ct200u was $399 on sale at Walmart, and I just took delivery last Thursday on my 212 pro from Walmart, it was on Rollback for $499, $536 after tax...