Search results

1. Dingocat

Vintage minibike find

Got new wheel bearings and a throttle cable via amazon today. Freed up the throttle with lots of PB and some heat and it still works. I already had chain and a clutch to go on it so we threw it all together to ride. The engine is a 3.5 hp clinton that spent some time on one of my karts when I...
  2. Dingocat

Vintage minibike find

Pulled the engine off today. I didn't have the chance to dig into it but there was another ant nest in the intake sitting against the carb. I also looked a bit closer at the bars, the housing for the throttle came off fine but the handle itself is stuck to the bars and is currently soaking in...
  3. Dingocat

Vintage minibike find

Small update. Got the chain off and was able to spin the engine most of the way around (dirt in the flywheel) and inspected the frame. Both wheels are intact but the rear will need bearings as the current ones are rusted. It's got a now-one piece clutch and stuck throttle. The frame itself is...
  4. Dingocat

Vintage minibike find

Got this for free from a neighbor after they saw a friend and I riding mud mowers down the street. The bike came straight from his woods where it's sat for the last 12 years. It's believed to be a Rupp Chopper and has a Tecumseh HS50. Currently anything moving other than the brake and front...