Search results

1. I

Flywheel magnets

They are loose where should I start withering the remaining 5 to get spark to run engine at minimum
  2. I

Flywheel magnets

3. I

Flywheel magnets

All good information I don't need a flywheel mine is fine the photo is exactly the flywheel I have I need one magnet. Will it create spark if I put it together with 5 magnets?
  4. I

Flywheel magnets

5. I

Flywheel magnets

I do not know part # for starters the flywheel in need is cast iron with 6 magnets surface mounted on inside glued in place and has a snap on plastic fan
  6. I

Flywheel magnets

Hs40 55388e ser#5093b lighted flywheel
  7. I

Flywheel magnets

Hs40 55388e ser5093 motor numbers I do no have flywheel # lighted flywheel
  8. I

Flywheel magnets

Do you have a spare lightning flywheel then ??been looking for about 6 months you thought it would be about $50 that includes shipping
  9. I

Flywheel magnets

10. I

Flywheel magnets

steel just paid $200.00 bucks to have the cracked center welded and re taper bored
  11. I

Flywheel magnets

thanks posting board helpers no aha moment yet still need magnet from salvage/donor flywheel .not an easy one this time,maybe someone knows how to get a hold of superman and we can turn the earth back. one fix is as likely as the other at this point summer is just about over here in wi.
  12. I

Flywheel magnets

I dropped my flywheel for my HS40 magnets fell out one broken. Are the magnets supposed to be in a certain order and need one replacement magnet.need so assistance from an expert out there kurt